Volcano Volcano

Sokoban upgraded to the 20th century

Code Red Code Red

The controls are a bit clunky and the creature has a lot of drag, but I like to think this is how the creature really is. Loved the progress of challenge and the ending was on point!

Lore question: does the creature have a name?

VeryEvilTomato responds:

The creature is unnamed, he's just a tortured soul. I don't understand what drag is, could you explain that in a PM? We're really glad that you enjoyed the level design and the ending <3

Blob Catcher Blob Catcher

Simple and addictive!

Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

Great game! A question: the skull on the spike obstacle reminds me the logo of Locomalito, a spanish game developer. Is it a coincidence or a "cameo"?

Xaychru04 responds:

cameo :)

Deepak Fights Robots Deepak Fights Robots

One of the best games I've played on NG!

Future Knight Remake Future Knight Remake

I liked the game, but I have one note about your chose on not use [ARROWS+ZX]. Some keyboards layouts doesn't have WASD in the shape you are used to. The Arrow keys are always there, in almost every layout possible. It's good to give the players a variety of options, even if you "hate" one of these options. You are using HaxeFlixel, which allows the developer to handle input fairly easy. Please think about ARROW-lovers, they deserve to enjoy your game too.

jonhdimi responds:

You are right, I know... I am planning to add re-definable controls at the next updated version.
But still, people can play using ArrowKeys and J-K buttons, or a 360 controller.

Triangluate Triangluate

Yaay, this games is good!

2pi Tetris 2pi Tetris

I like the idea very much, the game hooked me. I understand that the clock until the scene rotates is the main challenge, but tetris itself already has the challenge of place the pieces correctly. My tip: try removing the clock and give the player the power to rotate the scene and see if the game becomes more interesting. Congratulations.

Adventure Plane Adventure Plane

The game is hard, but is a lot of fun! Congratulations! Gonna download the Android version.

Wiesi responds:

Awesome!

Penguin's Pole Penguin's Pole

I love the assets! May I ask you: Are you playing the guitar on the bg music?